What is happiness for you?
could it be his expensive gifts? his pay check? ….perhaps? perhaps not?
… i’ve learnt… most joys come from such small meaningful events in your life…that it actually made me question.. what is true happiness? Those little gestures, those hidden smiles, those cheap pointless presents that express exactly what you feel, those moments when your heart heats up over nothing society claims special but holds so much significance to you….
those lil things did it for me ♥
- joys when you sit in the car in the dark, talking, laughing together….
- happiness when he holds your hand even when he is shy….
- excitement you feel when you sneak around together….
- fun when u run around drunk together making a mess…
- falling down and still be able to laugh about it…
- when you keep a conversation going for hours over nothing in particular
and still enjoy it….
- hugging him n feeling a sense of home….
- when u make an effort over everything u do together..for no reason…
- looking into his eyes and feeling comfort…trust…
i could go one for ages…………..
could those lil events define true happiness? in our materialistic world, true happiness gets lost amongst the midst….
i’m glad i found mine ♥ i hope u find urs….